Friday 13 February 2015

How To Design A Cup?

Do you like this cup? You can do it yourself! I mean its design, of course:)

I did it myself one day with my children. They helped me :)
If you want to do this lovely cup,  you need:

1) a ceramic cup
2) 2 bottles of nail polish
3) a toothpick
4) a deep plastic container with hot water
So, lets do it!
1. You have to take one bottle of nail polish and pour a few drops on the water surface. Then take another color and pour it into the center of the first drop. You have to work quickly.
2. Take a toothpick and do some quick little design.
3. Then take your cup, put it in the water and take it out.

That's it!

If you don't understand something, you can watch this short video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL5oBMF7zNQ#t=21

Good luck!

1 comment: