Friday 6 February 2015

Hello, my dear friends!
Today I want recommend you two wonderful books for your judge. I was thinking what kind it must be very long.
So…



Let me represent you the book The Button of our fellow countrywoman Iren Rozdobudko.
Iren Rozdobudko is Ukrainian journalist, writer and poet.
Her novel The Button got the first prize on Word’s Coronation competition in 2005. In 2008 the novel was filmed.
This novel is about a real love and a hurt betrayal. The story suggestive enough that even a small thing as a button can turn your life from legs on head. The people must cherish all things which they have in present time.
This book left a deep imprint in my soul. I hope this novel will be interesting for girls.



For guys I want recommend the more manly and scandalous book 99 FRANKS by popular French writer Frederic Beigbeder. This book was filmed also.
The novel is about Octave Parangoe, the young and the successful creative manager on advertising business. His life is full on a drugs, a girls and a night clubs.
Octave believes that all people’s dreams depends on the advertising billboards and he can sells everything to everyone. Our hero considers all people are like goods which can be sold or bought. But the one accident changes all his life…

Enjoy the world of fantasies on the pages your favorite books!

3 comments:

  1. I read both of the books! Actually I remember very little of what they are about but I still remember the impression they made on me:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is very surprisingly for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Button, and it's one of my favourite novels.

    ReplyDelete