Tuesday 24 February 2015

Hello!! It's my first post here...

Hi! My name is Andrii. I live in Lviv only for six month. I'm study english, programming language and other thing which I need to get a job. I don't really like to work, but it's the most important part of our life.
I'm quiet and friendly person. I don't like to smoke and I DO NOT like people who smoke. I don't understand them, it's a bad and very unhealthy habit. I prefer a healthy way of life.
In my life I like to photo and play music. I play on guitar(acoustic, electric), now I'm learn a keyboards(piano) but my favorite musical instrument is a drums. I have a big experience in drumming. I had play in a different musical bands.
That's it! In the next post I tell you about my favorite music genres.  

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to a post about music jenres!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'm still working on this material.

      Delete