Wednesday 25 February 2015

About music...

Hi! It's me. Today I'll tell you about music which I prefer.
Actually I like listen different kind of music but if it's only interesting which make sense. For every day I have the best for me music genre.
This music, I may say so emotional or extreme, maybe, not a simple music for most people. I'll not say the genre I'm listen, because for everyone it's a different meaning.
About this music I can say that it's a very energetic and exciting for me, because I play this kind of music on drums. When I play it I feel so powerful, I forget for all of my problems and I can throw away my negative emotions. 
So, I could tell you more and more, but .... but I don't do this.
At the end of my story I'll attach a song with which I began my life with drums. It's the oldest song but it stays in my heart for all of the time.
Please, enjoy it....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDmpjFM1VS8 

1 comment:

  1. I also like songs which deep meaning in them:) My next Friday post is about one of them.

    ReplyDelete