Sunday 7 December 2014

#2 TIP#5

I`ve got a question for you. What question about studying English do my students most often ask? It is this question: How long does it take to learn a language? This is most often asked question. Then goes: What do I have to do to learn to speak English? I`ve decided to answer your second most often asked question. So in this blog I am going to publish My Top Five Tips to help you with your English. This will be a series of 5 blog posts. One blog article for one tip. All of the tips are taken from my STUDENTS` EXPERIENCE. That`s why all of these recommendations have already been proved useful (even though some of them may seem weird at first))).

So here comes TIP#1.

TIP #1.CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE towards English. Changing your attitude towards studying makes it possible to study more than you did before without feeling bored or annoyed or disappointed.  Maybe you tried to learn English many times (at school or university) and you still CAN`T SPEAK it. And now you think that English is your enemy that you have to fight with. And when in the end you are able to speak, you will be absolutely happy. 
No, you won`t.))) 
I am a true believer that there is a better way. You have to enjoy the PROCESS of studying, not just the final result. Definitely, there is something nice and enjoyable about studying a language.  Find a comfortable armplace, take a cup of tea and have a nice time studying English.)))
I hope this tip will help you a lot. Let me know in the comments whether you already like the process of studying English or it is no more than a piece of work for you.
                                           

1 comment: