Monday 15 December 2014

I am...

Hello.
On photo this is not me - on photo it is me which I was imagining me adult in childhood :) But this dream didn't come true. It is good or bad - I don't know but now  I'm not much pity about it.
My name is Taras. I am 34 years old and I live in Lviv with my wife.

I was study an aviation University. I was working in aviation while 5 years but there was very high responsibility but very low paymant. I don't fear responsibility but in my opinion high responsibility must be paid according.
Now I am working in a Danish company for the production equipment for ill piople. I am technology-engineer. Unfortunately we production medical goods only out of border. Our country is not ready to buy these goods which facilitate life ill people very much.
I don't know what tell about my hobbies. I like sports very much and I'd like to play football, ping-pon, volleyball, basketball, chess. I'd like to read book and do model airplane. But I have second job and I don't have time absolutly. I have time only meeting with my friends and sometimes watch a films more of then I don't  watch to ending because I fall asleep.
I am smth middle bitween brunet  and blond. I have blue eyes. I have a few extra pounds but I feel myself good.
I want to tell one fun history from my life. But it is now fun then I was fear very much. 
We was in base for leisure where celebrate graduation. Of course we was a little drunk. I went to sleep earlier than another people. I was going to bed , was beginning asleep... It that time I was hearind strong snore. I became rigid. I could not stand up because I was scared. I thought I go crazy
As it turned out I was not first who went asleep. My friend went before me. My classmates joked with my friend and put your under bed with mattress. After it I lay down this bed under which My friend was sleping and snoring...
On this positive I'll finish describe me. See you later :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment