Thursday 25 December 2014

Favorite foto

Hello. Autumn is not my favorite season. I like spring because after spring comes summer and of course I like summer. I can't say what I don't like autumn but after it could days, long nights and short days comes. But in my opinion the best foto of nature did in Autumn so I chosen this picture.
Bright yellow and arch created trees do this picture very beautiful and unusual. May be for forest and forv outskirt there is usual but for city it is really unusual. Do you know there did this foto?

1 comment:

  1. A real surprise for me!! I have had this photo on my computer so quite some time already. And when choosing my favourite phote for the article I was going to take this one. But I changed my mind in the end))
    And I know for sure where this photo was taken))

    ReplyDelete