Sunday 14 December 2014



Hello, my name is Karina. It’s an Armenian name but I’m Ukrainian. I live in Lviv with my husband. My family is far away from me. I studied on University of Management. And my speciality is FEA (Foreign Economic Activity). Now I am working in a bank.
I’m going to tell you about myself. I have a black eyes and short dark hair. Before I was a blonde but I’m sick of this (набридло) and I desided to change my style. Sometimes I wear computer glasses. I think I am friendly and talkative. 
In my free time I like doing sport  and  travelling with my friends. On Monday and Wednesday I go to English classes. And on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I go to sport. I am engaged in fitness. In other days I meet with my friends. Usually we travel to the sea in summer or to the mountains in the winter. I like sea very much but I have allergy on sea and son.
The most memoriable trip was our trip to Bukovel. It is was my first time when I skied. It’s was really funny because I falled all time and cryed from fear while my four-year niece fearlessly rushed down the hill. Now I am average level skier and planning to learn snowboarding.

So it is a little myself presentation...

1 comment:

  1. A nice description)) But as you are describing yourself, you can add your own photo. Your post will be much brighter then))

    ReplyDelete