Friday 9 January 2015

#8 Watch This Video!

    Hello my dear students! I have some nice news for you. Have you noticed a new label Watch This Video!? This is going to be one of English teacher`s (my) rubrics here on our blog. Each post will have a link to a video I would like to share with you. So under the label Watch This Video! you will find some useful, educational, inspiring, and funny videos to improve your English.
     So today I am making a post with a short and funny video. Follow the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxUm-2x-2dM and enjoy it.
Do you like my new idea? Do you like the video? Don`t be shy and leave comments:)) I love reading them.
See you soon. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. It is funny. But I feel sorry for woman ;((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That`s right))) The man on a bike tells her that there is a village half a mile down the road and maybe someone in that village understands English:))) So the woman has to go there on foot! A poor thing!

      Delete