Tuesday 13 January 2015

My Favorite Books

Hello my dearies! I want to tell you about my favorite books. I read books on holidays. 

I read book The Hunter Games  on summer holidays. It's about Katniss Everdeen. She was 16 years old. She participated in the 74th Hunter Games. This book has continuation. The film is based on the plot of this book.

Also I read Stories About Sherlock Holmes. They were amazing stories about interesting investigations of a clever detective. He used his method of deduction. Sherlock's assistant Doctor Watson always was surprised Sherlock's observation. I recommend this book to read.

I like two teen books of a Polish author Joanna Jagiello. The first is Coffee of  Cardamom and the second is called Chocolate of Chile. They are about Linka's heavy adult life.
Oh, I have many unread interesting books and I wait for my next holidays to read them.

1 comment:

  1. Investigation is my passion! I like Sherlock by all his manifestations! And Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot

    ReplyDelete