Wednesday 21 January 2015

“Forrest Gump"

Hi! I want to tell you about my favourite actor. It’s Tom Hanks. He is a very successful American actor, director, producer, and writer. He can play any role you want. He was a slow-witted and naive man in “Forrest Gump”, an FBI bank fraud agent in  ”Catch me if you can”, Krakozhian traveler Viktor Navorski in “The Terminal”…and others interesting roles.  My favourite film is “Forrest Gump”. This is a story about a slow-witted, naïve and good-hearted man who had difficult  life, because of his illness. People teased him, laughed at him, but he had some friends because he was reliable and generous and he had a warm and feeling heart. Despite his below-average intelligence, his speed earns him an athletic scholarship to the University. After graduating, Forrest enlists in the United States Army and was sent to Vietnam. He saved four men and got The Medal of Honor.  Forrest earned a lot of money (his business partner bought shares of "some kind of fruit company"), but he didn’t understand that. He was an average man and nobody guessed that he was wealthy.  Besides, he had a smart son who he loved more than anything in the world. 

1 comment:

  1. The photo at the beginning is very iconic. I have seen the first two of the films you`ve mentioned. Catch Me If You Can is one of my favourites. I like Leo DiCaprio a lot!

    ReplyDelete