Tuesday 31 March 2015

About Wishes...



A travelling salesman, a secretary and a manager went to have lunch and found an antic lamp. They rubbed it and a genie jumped out of the lamp. He said: "I'll do one wish for each of you." "I'll be the first! I'll be the first!" - said the secretary. "I want to be in the Bahamas, sailing on the speedboat and relaxing"  She disappeared in the next moment. "Now I want! Now I want!" - said the traveling salesman. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach, with an endless supply of Pina colada and love of all my life!" One second passed and he disappeared too. "Now it is your turn" - genie said to the manager. "I want them back to work after the lunch".
The moral of the story: let your boss be the first to say what he wants.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the stories. They always teach you a lesson or something and they are funny. I think there might be some this style stories on the Internet. You can try to look for them! And I have invented a label for them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too! I'll look for another stories on the internet. It will be my homework ))

      Delete