Friday 1 May 2015

#32 To Blow Your Mind!

     Hi! I have a question for you!

                                                         Are you reading this? 

     If yes, click g+1 down below or leave a comment, so that I know how many of you are over there! And one more question! Which teacher`s posts do you like most? Grammar, songs, vocabulary, videos, common mistakes, short, long, with activities or without? Mention that in the comments as well! I am looking forward to your feedback!

     And now over to our regular Friday post. Today I have decided to share this video with you! But be careful! I believe I got a headache after I watched it and tried to process it in my head!
And finally, have a nice spring vacation!

2 comments:

  1. I like all teachers posts:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That`s great! I a very pleased and looking forward to yours:)

      Delete