Wednesday 8 April 2015

Funny Story

In one beautiful day I and my friend going to robed our friend house. We went to house and infiltrated here over the fence. We got to the house through a window and were in the kitchen. But suddenly I saw a big dog and parrot here. We are very afraid of dog while he lied still. Next 5 minutes we stayed still. Parrot constantly repeated one words. So we went to the kitchen and ate food which we took without permission. Next my friend went to the parrot and told him «From you any good there. We robbed your house and you don’t do anything». Parrot said «Fas» and dog attacked us. We run as soon as we can.
Do you really think this story is in my life? Of course no) It is story of Eralash.

You can watch that here)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9xAFJTh9W0

1 comment:

  1. You tricked me! I believed your story till I read it to the end!
    When the dog appears in the video, it looks really scary:)

    ReplyDelete