Sunday 5 April 2015

#28 A Not-About-English Post

     Hello my dearies! How is it going?
     Today I have decided to publish the first post which is not about English. It`s about history. Does the word history sound boring to you? If yes, visit a new historical exhibition HERE. You will definitely change your mind! Why they don`t teach history like this at schools?!
          If you decide to go there, here are a few things for you to keep in mind!

  • Tip #1 The exhibition is for FREE!
  • Tip #2 Take your time! I was going to spend 15 minutes there but ended up wandering about for more than an hour!
  • Tip #3 Take pictures! If you like it make a post here with nice images and interesting facts you learnt!

P.S. I deleted my Friday`s post by accident but I`ve decided to do another one. I got a chance to test my memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment